Monday, July 15, 2013

Luna #1


A friend and I were recently talking about Photoshop, well really all of Adobe's programs. We discussed how there are so many things that you can do with the Adobe suite and how all of the choices can be super overwhelming.

After that conversation I made a challenge to myself to start trying new techniques out. And then post the images and projects here, instead taking up space, saved on my computer.

"They" say if you want to become a writer that you need to write and read. Everyday. So this is my exercise in the design world.

I do not want to be overzealous. I will not say that I will post an image or design everyday. I have two kids. I would never be able to do that.  I do need to hold myself accountable though. So once a week is the goal. So here is Luna, #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment